Sunday, November 1, 2009

my new favorite photo of us

So, to put it mildly, Valerie freakin' rocks!

She shoots,

I photoshop,

and this is the new fantastic-ness that gets hung on my wall.

That's why I love this time of year - The Great (Annual) Family Portrait Trade-Off. I shoot her family and then it's our turn. Then we each take our camera cards home and hit the photoshop to make them just how we want them without the hassle of prying them from an outside photographer's hot little hand. Love it! It's totally a blessing to have a close friend to do this trade-y thing with - and she's even able to get a smile out of Kev at least once during the shoot. (And this time we even got more than one out of him!)

Thanks friend~you're the best!

More to come from this shoot soon -- but I'm gonna make you wait until after halloween photos and maybe even until our Christmas cards go out. Yeah, I'm mean like that. :)

No comments: