Friday, May 28, 2010

Big Project Dump

So, I've been missing around here lately -- but I have a good excuse. I've been working on my Project list.

#4 Granny Square Bag
I lined it so my stuff doesn't fall thru the holes. Just love that yummy batik lining!!
It's huge and roomy, and a little ridiculous, but I like it and who cares?!
#5 Granny Squares Patchwork Bag
#6 Kim's Mother's Day Paper Quilt -- like mine but with all her grandkids!

#7 Blanket for a Little Guy -- after I send it I'll tell you who.

#8 Gifts for Kev's Core Teachers (his direct collegues)
They are summer drink recipe books. Each one holds 7 recipes for mocktails, smoothies, and punch.

#9 I liked how #8 turned out and had 2 more glasses so I made 2 more to try and sell. We'll see how it goes.
So, yeah, I've been busy. More to come!

No comments: