Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Miss A's first birthday - sneak peek!

 This little beauty invited me to her first birthday party!  I can't believe she's a year old already . . . I met her and her parents last year when we did her "just before Christmas" portraits.  She is such a little darling -- I love it when we get to play!
 Her party was at the Splash Park.  She was such a trooper, even with the overcast skies and weather around the 70's.
 After the splash park we went back to have a BBQ.  She helped herself to some cookies and a Dr. Pepper.  (A girl after my own heart, that one!)


 I love that she politely blew "thank you" kisses to all her guests!
 And tried to share her hot dog and berries with me!

 I loved her little birthday crown!
 I think that two hands just weren't enough - she went after the cake with her toes, too!  Then off for a quick dip in the river to rinse off all that frosting!
 Christina and Danier, thanks so much for letting me come and capture this special day for you!  She's such a beautiful little girl -- it's a pleasure to work with you!

1 comment:

Christina said...

I LOVE THEM AMY!!!!! Thank you so much for coming and allowing me enjoy my baby's party!!!!