So, Valerie tagged me and this is one sounds fun.
The rules: List 6 quirks about yourself. Tag 6 other people to do the same. List the rules on your blog.
Here we go:
1. I HATE having my temples touched. You know, the sides of your head, right beside your eyes? Yeah, hate it. No massages, no rubbing to relieve a headache, nothing. I just can't stand it. It almost paralyzes me. I have no idea why but I've been like this for as long as I can remember.
2. I can't pronounce words that end in an "ash" sound. Cash, mash, smash, etc. Also, any words that have a variation of that sound. It comes out as "Cay-ish" or "Smay-ish". Don't know why on this one either, but the family thinks the best one was back when we sponsored a child with Compassion International. "Compay-ish-on Internay-ish-onal".
3. I can't go to bed at night without a clear path to the front or back door. Even if the whole room is a disaster, as long as I can get out and to the nearest exit, I'm okay. Kev thinks I'm a freak about this but I think down deep I'm really just afraid of burning to death in the night because I couldn't get out of my room.
4. I love all things about office supplies. I can hardly go to the store without picking up a new pen or a pack of post-its or something. Often I don't ever do anything with them, I just really like having them in the house. Compulsive much?
5. I would like to have my blood replaced with Dr. Pepper. Not really, but it would be way easier to have it pumped in thru an IV. I love that first sip, as it slips down my throat and I swear I can feel the caffeine entering my bloodstream. I know, sounds like a heroine addiction but I love it.
6. I refuse to eat fruit and meat together. Orange or lemon chicken, pork chops and applesauce . . . yeah, it's all lost on me. Meat should be savory or salty and fruit is supposed to be sweet and you just shouldn't mix the two. And even if I wasn't allergic to pineapple, I would still ask them to put the sweet and sour sauce on the side so I could eat the chicken plain.
I tag Krista, Annie, D'Et, Kim, Grandma Joanne, and Sam.