Thursday, September 13, 2007

Mr. Popular - 7 weeks old

So I realized I've hardly put any pix of Josiah on the blog since the first week. Grandparents - please accept my abject apologies. Notice also that he's wearing a long-sleeved onesie . . . yes, the weather is already changing. We're getting down to the 30's at night already. So much for summer. Oh yeah, and the Hello My Name Is sticker is actually printed on the shirt. My aunt sent it to us . . . love her sense of humor!

Still can't tell who he looks like . . . well, he looks just like Gennie did at this age and since she looks just like Kev, I guess I'm outta luck. We can't wait until his nose grows a little more . . . still can't get the snot sucker from the hospital up there to clean him out. "He be snorin' not even be asleep!" - movie quote, don't ask.

This is how he looks most of the time . . . mouth wide open . . . fist inserted . . . chomping like crazy with those useless gums. Quite the little sucker, too, now that we've figured out the bottles. Must be over 8 pounds by now but we'll find out for sure at his 2 month appt.

I promise . . . more Josiah to come.

No comments: