Tuesday, February 10, 2009

trickling.

So, here's another of my favs from the 18 month shoot. Thanks to Val, who kept shooting while I sprinkled the Goldfish, I have a bunch more of Josiah than just the ones on the other post and I'm slowly making my way thru them to get some on here. We've decided that the seven months we've been in our new house is plenty of time for us to have put up stuff on the walls so I'm working on some fun decor stuff . . . more about that when it's done. I'm also working on some more baby shower gifts for some friends who read this so I'll post photos of that after their party.

Oh, and in case you didn't catch the mood of these photos - he was dressed like this on purpose. I bought that fun hat forever ago and have been waiting for a time to use it, along with black pants and his daddy's ties, all in black and white. So when Val mentioned doing portraits together again it was the only scheme we could think of. Worked out, tho, don't you think?

2 comments:

The Washburns said...

I LOVE these pictures! I can't wait to see the rest!

D'Et said...

It worked out great! Love the pictures!! Even the unhappy one is still pretty endearing. :)