Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Because I promised. . .






Okay, so I promised to put pix of Gennie on here for all to see. And since I haven't done that yet, this whole post will be devoted to her. She and I went out to the FMC park where people take their dogs to run and the fourwheelers go ... she loves the playground out there ... and shot her 3 year old portraits. She was really good for me this time ... she actually posed and stayed put while I shot as fast as I could. Of course, I had to let her slide and run around in between every shot so we were there forever but it was worth it with what I got! She's turning into such a little girl, not a toddler anymore. She has a little attitude sometimes, and a mouth that gets her into trouble often but I'm told that she gets it from both sides! It's funny ... some of my earliest memories from childhood are from when I was around 3 - my mom says - so I figure she will start remembering some of the stuff we do with her.




Anyway, these were some of the pix that I didn't get printed to send out to the family and friends. Still cute, but I liked the others more so I'll put these on and send out the rest.



2 comments:

Samantha said...

So super cute! You definitely have a talent, both in taking great pictures and making cute kids. :)

Grandma JoAnne said...

Thank you! It's so nice to be able to see her grow and change. She's gotten so big and grown up!