Friday, October 19, 2007

family portraits




So, with complete disregard for the HUGE list of stuff I have to get done in the next few days, I decided to edit the family portraits Val did for us. Yeah, procrastination! Kev says I'm one of those people who when they have soooo much to do, they sit down and do nothing because the list is so interminable. Blah, Blah, Blah . . . I hate it when he's right.
Val did a great job for us . . . I'm really pleased with them. Thanks, Val! It was freezing cold that day by the water, but fantastic once we walked back up to the parking lot. Bizarre. (oh, you can't tell we were by the water. well, we were in front of those bushes and Val was standing on the rocks with the Green River behind her. "One more step back and I think you've got it, Val!" hee hee) And since we've been having crazy wind with the different storms coming in, most of the leaves are gone and with them the color. Winter is a'comin'. (did I just really say "a'comin'?)
I did the one of the kids . . . funny how one would cooperate and look and the other was either sliding out of his sister's lap or growling or flapping or sneezing. There was a much better one of Gennie but Josiah looked like a mini version of the uni-bomber, glaring away and fists clenched. All he needed was the hood and sunglasses.
Enjoy, family. I'll be using these for our Christmas card so they'll be arriving in early December. As long as my list doesn't get any longer.
Off to vaccuum the dog hair. The kitchen is starting to look like a barber shop. I swear one of these days I'm going to buy that Flow-bee thing and teach her to stop shedding once and for all!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

WOW! Those look great! Love the one of your kids - can't believe how big Josiah is! What a cutie!