Saturday, October 20, 2007

peepee teepee

So, I just have to show you this. We got a huge basket of goodies for Josiah from Kev's work . . . a bunch of people bought stuff to add to the basket like clothes, diapers, wipes, baby wash, teethers, etc . . . and someone brought these little guys. When we got them out and read the instructions we laughed SOOOOO hard.

In case you can't read it, the instructions say:

Hold feet with one hand so legs are at a 90 degree angle and place peepee teepee on weewee during diaper changes.

They're even camo-colored . . . very manly! And there's five of them in there! I don't want to use them for reals tho because I don't want to have to wash them. I lose socks in the dryer like no other so I can't imagine I would ever find these again once they went in.

But they are soooooo funny!

No comments: