Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day

So, Happy Father's day to all you dads out there. My own is on a missions trip in Rio Chico Mexico so I can't hug him right yet but he'll get his when he gets home this weekend. Happy Father's Day to Richard and Pat, too, since I know you both read this!! Hope your day was great!
Anyway, here's a photo from our lunch yesterday . . . we went out for Chinese . . . love me some egg rolls. He still hates having his picture taken - like most husbands I know - but I got him to kinda smile for one shot. I got another of him but he was being a turkey and stuffing his face so I wouldn't take the photo. I showed him! But I won't put it on here because I value my life. :) I think this is gonna be one of my favs for a while. He was having a really good day . . . his legs were feeling good finally so we were all in a good mood. Makes such a big difference to not be in dull but constant pain!

I love you, Kev! Happy Father's Day!

No comments: