Monday, January 26, 2009

finished.

So, last friday Kev took his last final . . . ever. He finished his last classes and their finals, so all he has left is the 9 weeks of student teaching which begins in March. To celebrate we went out to Applebee's with my parents. I'm not sure why my eyes are so freakin' huge in this photo . . . am I really this excited? It's not like I was taking the tests.

Now he's not sure what to do with his time after work for the next 8 weeks. I told him to get an indoor hobby . . . since golf and baseball are off limits in the winter here. Sat and Sun he played his golf and baseball and golf video games . . . and decided he needs a new gaming system since the old Nintendo 64 we have looks like crap on our new hi-def flatscreen (Merry Christmas to Kev!). Good thing he's got a birthday coming up . . . and believe me, the hints have already started dropping. :)

1 comment:

sinkthis said...

Hooray! Congrats to Kevin. There is nothing better than knowing there will no exams in the future!! Good luck with the student teaching... and then what does the future hold for you?