Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Amy's birthday


I'm finally getting around to scanning this horrible-quality Polaroid they took of me for my birthday dinner. We went to Cruel Jack's restaurant because I really wanted the Black Jack burger with a spice rub and creole mustard and pepper jack cheese ... apparently the baby was sending out the demand for spicy. Thankfully it didn't upset my stomach! Anyway, my dad told them it was my birthday and they slapped this ridiculous hat on me, sang a song, snapped my picture, and gave me a huge piece of chocolate cake with more frosting and whipped cream than any one person should consume at one sitting. Everyone helped eat it, tho, and we almost finished it all. We had to pry the spoon away from Gennie before she went into sugar shock. Kev got me a tiny yellow rose bush for my indoor garden and new shoes that I've been dying for and got my highlights redone. My parents got me a set of matching photo frames for setting up promo displays and a Crop-a-Dile tool for scrapping and a bigger card for my camera ... I keep running out of room on shoots ... maybe if I didn't take 70 pix a at time that wouldn't happen. All in all it was a great birthday!

No comments: