Friday, September 19, 2008

wedding #3

So, I just finished editing these from back in ... ahem ... August and thought I should post a few for no reason at all. Enjoy!


I fell in love with this balcony as soon as we arrived and knew I just HAD to shoot something on it, but the only way to it was thru the bar and no one would let us in. Grrrr. Finally we got in after the ceremony and were able to use it, although I think the bride and groom thought I was nuts, shooting from across the street and up to the second story:
My fave part: The ring bearer was done with the ceremonious-ness and fled.
Loved the footwear! And of course, nothing rattles the confidence like Grandpa whipping out his pro photog equipment . . . the same equipment Kev and I were toting around all afternoon. Fabulous!

No comments: