Monday, November 5, 2007

1997

So, my friend Annie sent this quiz and usually I don't fill them out . . . but I love reading them and remembering . . . but I thought it might be fun to do this one. It's filled out about my senior year of high school - 1997. Here we go:



1. Who was your best friend? Kris and Annie and D'Et



2. What kind of car did you drive? My parents' 1986 Ford Tempo, incidently the only one of the ones we know of personally that didn't catch fire. Long story.


3. It's Friday night...where are you? Working at Subway - the first 3 months of senior year - or driving around town in Annie's Chevy Maverick - loved that beast of a car.



4. Were you a party animal? No because Kris's dad was the Justice of the Peace and my dad made weekly visits to chat with him and I didn't want to risk the wrath.



5. Were you considered a flirt? not senior year


7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Choir


8. Were you a nerd? I could never be confused with anyone who loves learning. If it's not something I'm interested in, I leave it strictly alone. Not into "knowledge for knowledge's sake."



9. Did you get suspended/expelled? Not since 7th grade. Another long story.



10. Can you sing the fight song? Yep because I was a cheerleader and not only that but I was the mascot. And it's pronounced Ky-yote, not Ky-yo-tee. That means you, Kev.



11. Who were your favorite teachers? Rasmussen, Abbott



12. Where did you sit during lunch? At the lunch table with the cool kids (well, my whole class, really. The senior class was the "cool kids" every year.) for about 5 minutes to eat ranch and soda crackers then outside on the front steps with whoever was out there.



13. What was your school's full name? Chester Public School



14. School mascot? Me. I mean, Coyotes



15. Did you go to Prom? Yes, with my 3-day romance guy from winter camp.



16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Definitely. I loved high school.



17. What do you remember most about graduation? Seriously, the fact that it was understood that you buy gifts or everyone in the class, guys and girls. Good thing there was only 17 of us total.


18. Where did you go senior skip day? I think we couldn't because classes before us ruined it



19. Were you in any clubs? C club, because I lettered in Basketball sophomore year - for being manager! Pathetic, right? Then I lettered in music Junior year - made it actually count.



20. Where did you go most often for lunch? We only got 25 minutes for lunch so we all ate at school mostly.

21. Have you gained some weight since then? Oh, shut up!

22. Who was your Senior prom date? As mentioned before, my 3-day romance guy from winter camp. I didn't want to go with any guys from town because I knew they'd be plastered by the time they got to the dance so I asked a guy from another town. He wanted to date exclusively but I was headed for college in CA and wasn't going to be tied down.

23. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? No, it's this year and I don't think anyone has planned anything. Usually they do an All-School Reunion every few years so we'll see then.

24. Who was your home room teacher? Didn't have one.

25. Who will repost this? whoever wants to

26. Do you still talk to people from high school? Some. I got reaquainted with some recently so we've been emailing and stuff lately.

1 comment:

sinkthis said...

Ha! I knew I'd get you to do this!! Beautiful pix... am enjoying keeping up to date on you and your family. Love ya!