Tuesday, July 17, 2007

50th post



This is my 50th post! Kind of a milestone, I guess, since I didn't think I'd do 50 posts all year. It helps to have kids to write about . . . and I get lots of messages that the extended fam loves to hear how we're doing since I'm not so great at emailing everyone about our activities. Yeah, number 50!


Last Sunday we went to the Crowells' for lunch after church . . . that's Avah's grandparents' house. Gennie and Avah had a blast after lunch playing in the pool. I'm not sure where the idea for the shampoo came from but I was inside playing a card game called Apples to Apples . . . loved it . . . you should try it . . . requires no thought whatsoever . . . and Kev and my parents started hollering for me to send the camera outside because the girls were really funny. When I got the camera back these are what I found. I guess Barb had gotten out the shampoo and the girls decided to wash each other's hair . . . no need for a bath tonite! They crack me up . . . they have so much fun together, in between stealing each other's toys, but within minutes the crises are over and they are back to running and screaming together. Here's to best friends!

No comments: